Ashima Fashion Store
SEMI KATAN SILK SAREE 19082319
A semi Katan silk saree with embroidery is a splendid blend of traditional elegance and modern embellishments. Let me provide you with a description of this type of saree:
DISPATCH TIME 7 TO 8 DAYS
1. Semi Katan Silk Saree: Semi Katan silk is a variant of silk fabric that offers a balance between the luxuriousness of pure Katan silk and the practicality of mixed fibers. Katan silk is traditionally woven with pure silk threads, resulting in a lustrous and smooth texture. Semi Katan silk incorporates a blend of silk and other fibers, making it more affordable while still retaining the richness and sheen of silk. This type of silk is often favored for its durability and comfortable drape.
2. Embroidery: Embroidery involves decorating fabric with intricate patterns, motifs, or designs using threads, beads, sequins, and other embellishments. Embroidery adds texture, dimension, and visual interest to the fabric, enhancing its beauty and uniqueness. Depending on the style and technique, embroidery can be minimalistic and delicate or bold and intricate.
Description of Semi Katan Silk Saree with Embroidery: Imagine a semi Katan silk saree in a deep, jewel-toned color such as royal blue, emerald green, or rich maroon. The saree's body features the characteristic sheen of semi Katan silk, providing a regal appearance as it drapes gracefully.
The saree's border is adorned with exquisite embroidery. Delicate floral motifs, vines, or intricate patterns are meticulously embroidered using fine silk threads and perhaps accented with sequins or beads for added sparkle. The embroidery might be concentrated along the border, creating a captivating frame that draws attention to the saree's edges.
The pallu of the saree could continue the embroidery theme, perhaps featuring larger motifs that gradually fade into the body of the saree. This transition adds a sense of artistic fluidity to the design.
A blouse that complements the saree's color could be chosen, with embroidery that echoes or complements the motifs on the saree. The blouse's neckline, sleeves, and back could be embellished with similar embroidery for a cohesive look.
To complete the ensemble, accessories such as statement earrings, a clutch, and bangles could be selected. The embroidery's colors could guide the choice of accessories, adding a harmonious touch to the overall appearance.
In summary, a semi Katan silk saree with embroidery beautifully marries the richness of semi Katan silk with the intricacy of embroidery, resulting in a saree that exudes sophistication and charm. The careful interplay of texture, color, and embellishments creates a truly memorable ensemble for special occasions.
An organza saree with a Banarasi border is a beautiful blend of two distinct textile traditions, resulting in an elegant and captivating attire. Let me provide you with a detailed description of this type of saree:
1. Organza Saree: Organza is a lightweight, sheer fabric known for its crisp texture and subtle sheen. It is often made from silk, though synthetic variants also exist. Organza fabric has a delicate and transparent quality that adds a touch of sophistication to any outfit. Organza sarees are favored for their ethereal appearance, making them suitable for formal occasions, parties, and weddings.
2. Banarasi Border: The Banarasi border is a hallmark of the Banaras or Varanasi textile tradition, one of the most renowned in India. Banarasi sarees are characterized by their intricate weaving, often featuring gold or silver zari work, elaborate motifs, and exquisite craftsmanship. The border of a Banarasi saree is a key focal point, featuring rich and intricate designs that showcase the artisan's skill. These borders are known for their opulence and detailed patterns, making them a cherished addition to various types of sarees.
Description of Organza Saree with Banarasi Border: Imagine a stunning organza saree in a soft, pastel shade that allows the delicate fabric to shine. The saree's body features the sheer and light texture of organza, creating an ethereal aura as it drapes gracefully. The pleats and pallu of the saree are adorned with a regal Banarasi border.
The Banarasi border, meticulously woven with gold or silver zari threads, showcases intricate floral, paisley, or geometric motifs. The border's gleaming texture contrasts beautifully with the sheer organza, creating a captivating visual interplay. The motifs on the border might be accented with vibrant, jewel-toned threads to add depth and richness to the design.
The pallu of the saree could feature a continuation of the Banarasi design, perhaps with larger motifs and more extensive zari work to create a focal point when the pallu is draped over the shoulder.
To complement this ensemble, a matching or contrasting blouse with delicate embroidery or embellishments could be chosen. The choice of accessories, such as statement jewelry and a clutch, would further enhance the overall look.
Overall, an organza saree with a Banarasi border is a marriage of elegance and tradition, where the lightness of organza harmonizes with the opulence of Banarasi craftsmanship, creating a saree that is both classic and contemporary.
- In case of in-house returns, a return delivery charge of ₹200 will be applied.
- Shipping charges and Cash on Delivery (COD) charges are not refundable.
Please note the following:
- Returns requested after 24 hours from delivery will not be accepted.
- Return consignments should be sent back within 7 days of delivery.
- Cancellation requests can only be made within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Refunds will be processed once the returned product is received and verified to be in original condition.
For any return-related queries or to initiate a return, please contact our customer support team. We strive to provide a seamless and satisfactory return experience for our valued customers.
COLOUR INFO - BANANA ICE CREAM SHADE