Ashima Fashion Store
SEMI KANJI SAREE 09012410
Semi Kanji Saree: "Semi" typically implies something that is partially or halfway. "Kanji" could refer to a type of silk fabric, especially used in South Indian sarees. So, a semi Kanji saree might indicate a saree that is partly made from Kanji silk or has some characteristics of Kanji silk.
- in pre order collection dispatched in 10 to 25 days
Banarasi Woven Border: Banarasi sarees are well-known for their intricate weaving, especially in the borders. The term "Banarasi woven border" suggests that the saree has a border made using the traditional weaving techniques of Banaras (Varanasi), a city in India famous for its silk textiles.
Butta: "Butta" or "Buti" refers to small, repetitive motifs or designs on the fabric. These are often woven or embroidered onto the saree, adding to its overall aesthetic.
So, a semi Kanji saree with Banarasi woven border and butta would likely be a saree that combines the characteristics of Kanji silk with the traditional weaving style of Banaras, and it would feature small, repetitive motifs (butta) on the fabric, contributing to its design.
This description indicates a blend of different textile traditions, making for a unique and elegant saree.
- In case of in-house returns, a return delivery charge of ₹200 will be applied.
- Shipping charges and Cash on Delivery (COD) charges are not refundable.
Please note the following:
- Returns requested after 24 hours from delivery will not be accepted.
- Return consignments should be sent back within 7 days of delivery.
- Cancellation requests can only be made within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Refunds will be processed once the returned product is received and verified to be in original condition.
For any return-related queries or to initiate a return, please contact our customer support team. We strive to provide a seamless and satisfactory return experience for our valued customers.
COLOUR INFO - YAM ORANGE SHADE