Ashima Fashion Store
KOTA STAPLE SAREE 09092310
A "Kota Staple Mangalgiri Saree" combines two distinct types of Indian sarees, each known for its unique characteristics and craftsmanship. Here's a description of both components:
- Origin: Kota Doria, often referred to as Kota, is a traditional handwoven fabric from the town of Kota in Rajasthan, India. It is known for its lightweight and airy texture, making it perfect for warm weather and summer wear.
- Fabric: Kota sarees are typically made from fine cotton or a blend of cotton and silk. The weaving technique involves a square-like pattern, called "Khats," which provides a distinctive translucent appearance.
- Design: Kota sarees often feature delicate, intricate motifs and traditional patterns, often in vibrant colors. They are known for their elegant simplicity and timeless appeal.
- Draping: Due to their lightweight nature, Kota sarees are easy to drape and manage, making them a popular choice for daily wear and special occasions during the hot Indian summers.
- Origin: Mangalgiri sarees originate from the town of Mangalgiri in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. They are a traditional form of handwoven sarees that have gained popularity for their distinct weave and aesthetic.
- Fabric: Mangalgiri sarees are usually made from pure cotton or a cotton-silk blend. The fabric is known for its smooth texture and durability.
- Weave: The hallmark of Mangalgiri sarees is the unique weaving technique, which often results in a distinctive checkered pattern or subtle stripes. This adds to the saree's charm and appeal.
- Color Palette: Mangalgiri sarees are available in a wide range of colors, from bright and vibrant shades to pastel and earthy tones. They are versatile and suitable for various occasions.
A "Kota Staple Mangalgiri Saree" likely combines the lightweight, translucent beauty of a Kota saree with the unique weaving patterns and aesthetic of a Mangalgiri saree. This fusion can result in a saree that is both elegant and comfortable to wear, suitable for various occasions, including casual outings, formal events, and cultural festivals.
When shopping for such a saree, you can expect to find a combination of Kota's airy fabric with the unique texture and design elements of Mangalgiri. The choice of colors, motifs, and embellishments can vary, offering a wide range of options to suit different tastes and preferences.
- In case of in-house returns, a return delivery charge of ₹200 will be applied.
- Shipping charges and Cash on Delivery (COD) charges are not refundable.
Please note the following:
- Returns requested after 24 hours from delivery will not be accepted.
- Return consignments should be sent back within 7 days of delivery.
- Cancellation requests can only be made within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Refunds will be processed once the returned product is received and verified to be in original condition.
For any return-related queries or to initiate a return, please contact our customer support team. We strive to provide a seamless and satisfactory return experience for our valued customers.
COLOUR SHADE -