Ashima Fashion Store
kota doria saree 25112320
A Kota Doria saree that's block printed would be a stunning piece of craftsmanship. Kota Doria fabric, known for its light texture and airy feel, originates from Rajasthan, India, and is characterized by its unique square-like patterns called 'khats' or 'khat work.'
Block printing involves using intricately carved wooden blocks to stamp designs onto the fabric. This technique allows for the creation of intricate motifs, patterns, or designs on the saree. These prints can range from traditional motifs to more contemporary or artistic patterns, depending on the artisan's creativity.
When the art of block printing is applied to Kota Doria fabric, it results in a saree that blends the delicate texture of Kota Doria with the intricate beauty of hand-block printed designs. The lightweight nature of Kota Doria makes it a comfortable choice for various occasions, while the block-printed patterns add visual interest and uniqueness to the saree.
Overall, a Kota Doria saree that's block printed would likely be a beautiful and elegant piece, showcasing the craftsmanship of block printing on the airy and graceful fabric, making it a versatile choice for both casual and formal wear
- In case of in-house returns, a return delivery charge of ₹200 will be applied.
- Shipping charges and Cash on Delivery (COD) charges are not refundable.
Please note the following:
- Returns requested after 24 hours from delivery will not be accepted.
- Return consignments should be sent back within 7 days of delivery.
- Cancellation requests can only be made within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Refunds will be processed once the returned product is received and verified to be in original condition.
For any return-related queries or to initiate a return, please contact our customer support team. We strive to provide a seamless and satisfactory return experience for our valued customers.
COLOUR INFO - rose pink shade